The Diamondback's Rock, Dudes! We were on the field. I know its hard to see me but I'm under the Geico Sign, under the scoreboard. It was for Scouts. After the flag ceremony, we saw the game.
Ok, first of all, the first twenty "blog names" I tried were taken. Apparently, someone out there has three sons named Dallin, Brick and Ty, I would like to meet them. Also, someone else has "three sons" and "three boys"...as well as, "3 sons" and "3 boys". It was getting frustrating.
For several years I often use "Bozo and his brothers" as an attention getter for my kids. Example: "Its bathtime for Bozo and his brothers." Every time I say it, there is a chorus of "I'm a brother, you're Bozo." Ironically, I am not a fan of clowns...I'm not a card-carrying "clown hater" like my two brothers, but I also wasn't tortured in my childhood with the constant presence of a very scary clown hung in my room...good job, Mom. So, at least the name has some meaning, that's what I was going for.
No comments:
Post a Comment