Post by Dallin:
One night, my family and I, slept on the trampoline. My brother, Brick, and I were the only one's that stayed until morning. I am the one in the green sleeping bag. It was really chilly. When I woke up, my head was at the bottom of the sleeping bag. That's it.
4 comments:
So, Dallin, are you Bozo?
I love your blog! I have decided blogging is the best way to keep in touch with everyone all at once. I'm glad you started one, so now we can peek in on your exciting life.
It looks like your family is having tons of fun this summer. And congratulations to Brick on his baptism!
Love, Kristen Nelson
Sleeping on the trampoline looks like fun! Too bad it was so cold.
I hope I can come visit you sometime.
-Carter
Hi Wow sleeping out on a trampoline looks fun!
I want to do that. I guess it gets cold where you are.
I hope I don't get turned upside down in my sleeping bag. It has to be hard to get fresh air down there!
Thanks for letting us see your blog. You all look great since we haven't seen you in a while.
Congratulations to Brick on his baptism.
Love,
The Chaney Family,
Sheila, Chris Jr., John, Cassie, & Tyler
Wow, cool blog Bozo. Owen and I are going to enjoy checking in on you and the brothers. Keep the posts coming.
Love,
Tia
Post a Comment