Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It seems foolish to even attempt this again...


So, haven't posted in 16 months...last we met Heather was engaged...she did in fact get married, just in case I left anyone hanging. The biggest news of the last year and a half is that Ty was baptised on April 10, 2010. This picture is of that day, Dallin fixing him up after some hall running.
Other news...we moved to North County (San Diego) in February. Kids have adjusted. Ike is now working out of an office instead of our house. I miss Arizona and our house there...I sometimes miss Ike when he goes to work. But I appreciate the new adventure, and really love the weather. This guestroom has a view of the ocean (5miles away, bug still, you can see it).









Ike and his Boy scouts on their way to youth night on Thurs-
day?? That has been weird. Ty has taken up Little League and loves to play catcher. Catch out my sweet action shot of the ball going into his glove. Impressive. So, that's enough. Oh, and we got a dog, Lola. Apparently a mix between a Choc. Lab and a Chespeake Bay Retriever, 6 years old, very sweet. I think that's it. Oh, Dallin has all A's and B's, just got that news today, upped the History grade, good times. We have the Legoland and Disneyland passes back, so we are ready when you are...See you next year!

2 comments:

冠宛君中 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.