My Favorite Room in My House is this one: The Kitchen Pool Hall. I spend most of my time here. The pool table ended up being a much better idea than I gave it credit for (good job Ike) and the kids (mine and several others) gather here all the time.

Toilets: We have four. They are looking pretty good. Ironically, three had the lid up and one had the lid down. Which had the lid down? The boys bathroom...I have no explanation.

Guest Toilet!

Master

Boys

Guestroom
What are My Kids doing right now:
Dallin: Backpacking in Sedona with his Ike...the Wet Beaver Creek Trail
Brick: Driving to Arizona from LA with Grandma Lorna, they have just completed a little road trip.
Ty: On the couch watching "Hairspray"
Holly: On the couch watching "Hairspray"
Heather: Moving out of one house and into another
Heather graduated from USD this May and Holly just completed her freshman year at UCLA. In case you are doing the math, I began watching them when I was nine which is why this is possible. Oh forget it, you guys were all there when they were itty bitty too...we're old!
Kitchen Sink: Much better than usual

Laundry Room: Decent.

Me: I did not brush my hair today. I did not put any makeup on. I was in ripped jeans and this t-shirt the whole day. However, the toes look good. Recent pedicure.

Closet:

All in all, pretty good. Or at least I know how to strategically take a picture.
Fun Fun!
4 comments:
Loved it, Jessica! How lucky for everyone that Heather and Holly are your kids too. I did the Wet Beaver Creek trail in 95! Loved it!! Although you have to hop from boulder to boulder for the entire two days. Talk about a thigh workout! They will be sore. The most amazing water hike, ever. The water is warmed by the black rocks in the bottom of the creek.
Eating and playing pool at the same time? Could life get better? Maybe you could install a toilet in the same room, then you wouldn't ever have to leave it.
That is an exceptionally clean sink. And your toilets look remarkable. Did you cheat?
I am also impressed by the pedicure. Very nice.
I did not cheat. However, you did catch me on an exceptionally good day...that isn't necessarily status quo...
Post a Comment